The small circles just below the bio section on your Instagram profile are the Instagram highlight covers.
Instagram highlight covers help create the first impression that can best showcase your brand. It gives your story an engaging look and grabs the attention of your followers. If you want to prepare a professional-looking Instagram highlight cover, you should categorize your stories and create personalized covers. This will make your brand look regular and showcase it very well. You can also persuade your followers to engage with your content with this method.
What are the highlights of Instagram stories?
When you share a story on your Instagram profile, it only stays on your profile for 24 hours. When you highlight your stories, it appears indefinitely. It can help you gain more followers as the stories you feature are easily visible on your profile.
Why should you create highlights on Instagram stories?
If you manage a business account, you should regularly post stories on your account. There is a wide variety of Instagram story tools available online to help you create engaging Instagram stories.
If you want your target audience to better connect with your brand and know more about your products, you should share continuous stories.
Here are a few key reasons to make your business account more attractive and feature a story for it:
- Display your content/product
- Drive traffic for your website, blog, landing page, etc.
- Take your audience’s attention
- Grow your audience
For your brand visibility and interaction, use the Instagram story in your social media marketing strategy.
How to create Instagram highlight covers?
If you’re having trouble creating an Instagram highlight story cover, there are popular apps available online that create and share ready-made covers for it!
Here are some apps where you can create your own unique Instagram cover according to your pleasure:
- Highlight Cover Maker for Instagram Story
- Highlight Cover Maker for Instagram – StoryLight
However, if you want to create a different and creative cover, there are also many applications that you can use for other social media designs. Examples of apps you can use to create stunning images, logos, banners, posters, and other graphics for free are Canva, Adobe Spark, and Appy Pie Designing.
How to make a perfect Instagram highlight story?
Here are a few tips that will provide you learn how to make highlight stories on Instagram more compelling:
- Choose the best pinpoint stories: Find the most important topics your audience wants to see. What do they want to see here? Is it a trending thing? Season collection? Or something beneficial in the long run?
- Show images of your brand: For your brand to be remembered by your audience, you should use your brand’s images on the Instagram highlight story cover. Add your brand’s font, color, capital letters, and even the most frequently used emojis. Feel free to showcase your brand’s existing aesthetic in your Instagram highlight story!
- Don’t be afraid to try: Make sure to include attractive images, charming videos, GIFs, and more in your stories, and try to compose them in different ways. Your Instagram story highlight needs to be unique as it helps you emphasize the message you want to convey to your audience.
- Turn your audience into customers: If you’re an e-commerce business with more than 10,000 followers, you can try adding a shopping bag icon to your story. Don’t be afraid to try new things. Maybe this can make your highlight stories more interesting.
By updating your Instagram story regularly, you can easily manage your Instagram account and keep your followers in connection with your brand. Spice up your stories and make them interesting for your followers with your specially created Instagram highlight story covers.